Thursday 26 March 2015

“What is The Best Spot for Things to Do For Kids in Ontario?“

Great Wolf Lodge. {Photograph] by James Fleeting, March 6, 2011, Adapted from https://www.flickr.com/photos/twofivethreetwo/5506761774/in/photolist-9oBAqw-2G4BC7-d7AE1A-6eDZeG-6eDYM5-6ezRX8-5ZaANC-8HmJKF-6RNXhd-tGTLN-6RNVyw-6RNY1m-6gRguA-6KsY5o-79WqKx-6RNYa7-6RJTTr-6RNWeW-6RJSPZ-6RJUpZ-6RNXML-6RNVfs-6RNXpu-6RNUZh-6RJVjF-6RJTNF-6RNYdf-6RJV7g-6RJTkH-6RJSGH-6RJTzk-5bmczH-6gM5gr-4A3kTg-6S6WLa-6S6Wv8-6Sb1Dm-6Sb3ts-6S6ZwM-6S6Y8F-6Sb5so-6Sb371-6S6YNF-6Sb1pA-6Sb2Kf-6S6VAT-6S71sD-6S6Yu4-7qCtny-amZUz3

The best spot for things to do for kids in Ontario is Great Wolf Lodge.

Great Wolf Lodge is a great family spot to stay overnight. If you have relatives coming into Ontario this is the first place I’d take them because firstly, it is a hotel that is right near Niagara and has a lot of activities inside such as an arcade and waterpark.

With my personal experience going to Great Wolf Lodge I really didn’t know what to expect. When I was 10 years old I and my family had some relatives from the Philippines coming to stay with us for the week. As usual we would take them to Niagara but we decided to put a twist to the trip and stop by Great Wolf Lodge first.

We walked in the evening and I noticed it’s a nature, forest themed place. Walking more into it there’s a huge arcade (which I didn’t get to play in and regret till this day) that is filled with typical arcade games and seems like loads of fun. So it’s the evening and we all decide to go straight to the water park after sitting our stuff down in our room.

Walking into the water park was like entering a dream. You only see water parks like this on television and in movies. Hours upon hours of fun playing in water and sliding through twirls of water slides. There was even a huge tube that fit my whole family of 6. We were pushed on the tube into this tunnel and at one point the tube got up so high I thought we’d all flip over (luckily we didn’t.)

Overall, it was a great experience I’ll never forget and definitely the best experience I’ve had with a water park.
If any kid wants to have a similar experience and do something that they won’t forget for the rest of their life, this place is definitely the place to go.


Share in the comments below your experiences at water parks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment