Thursday 5 March 2015

What are some of the best vacation spots in Timmins

I’ve been to Timmins a few times, but I still don’t know what are the best attractions to see in Timmins. Now being older, I am curious


Fig 1. Timmins dig in to diversify (Photograph) By Northern Ontario Business. 2015,  Adapted, http://www.northernontariobusiness.com/Industry-News/transportation/Timmins-digs-in-to-diversify.aspx


Timmins is a beautiful town in Northern Canada, but it is a long long journey. Going there when I was younger was just to see friends. I never knew what were there real attractions. Aside from the ski hill, if you can call it that, and the Shania twain visitor centre (I still cant believe they thought that was a good idea); what else is there to do that fun and exciting in Timmins?

What is your favourite thing to do in Timmins??


No comments:

Post a Comment